Start main Content
- Graduate Email Account
- Switch to @connect.hku.hk
Switch to @connect.hku.hk
- Existing user of @graduate.hku.hk email account is welcome to switch to @connect.hku.hk account, an email service powered by Google which provides free disk space for Email and Drive. Please CLICK HERE and apply.
- It is NOT compulsory for existing @graduate.hku.hk users to switch to @connect.hku.hk account. The @graduate.hku.hk email service was introduced in the year 2000 with disk quota of only 10MB. To provide a better service, existing users of @graduate.hku.hk email account are welcome to switch to @connect.hku.hk account which is an email service powered by Google providing unlimited disk space for Email and Drive.
- The account name of your @connect.hku.hk will be assigned according to your student record in the University's Student Information System (SIS). You are welcome to set up an email alias online. Click here to set up your email alias.
- By using HKU graduate email service, you are agreeing to its terms and conditions, and will not be able to switch back to the @graduate.hku.hk email account.
- Your email messages, address book and information saved in your @graduate.hku.hk will NOT be copied to @connect.hku.hk. After you have activated your @connect.hku.hk account, your @graduate.hku.hk account will be closed and information saved in it will be destroyed.